During the month of January until February 8th current and alumni families as well as St. John’s church members will register their children for the 2013-2014 school year.
HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD FOR ST. JOHN’S PRESCHOOL?
- Beginning Thursday January 3rd call for a visit of the preschool. Visits begin at 9:30 and 10:00 am for the morning classes and 1:00 pm for the afternoon classes. Visits last between 20-30 minutes. You may bring your child(ren) with you on your visit. Please try and be prompt for your visitation. If you are running late you’ll just have to join the group as it’s difficult to catch you up during the tour. Thanks for understanding.
- After you visit, if you’d like you may register. Please print a registration form from our website. If you are unable to print a form please ask for one to be mailed to you. Complete the form and mail it to: St. John’s Preschool 127 State Street Kirkland 98033. If you are a NEW applicant please do NOT pay the registration fee until you are notified of a position.
- Between February 3rd and February 8th we will check with our current families to make sure they have registered for next year.
- On Wednesday February 13th we will begin to fill the classes with the applications that we have received. If we have too many applicants and not enough room we will draw names.
- Letters will be mailed to all who applied by Monday February 18th.
- Those who will be joining us in the fall will need to return a $80 registration fee by Friday March 1st.
*No preference is given to those who visit early vs. those who visit later. All visitors up to Wednesday February 8th are considered equal.
*Please check age requirements of a class before registering. Some allowances are made.
*No guarantees can be given on who your child’s teacher or classmates will be for the coming school year.
*If you do not make our class rosters in February you will be placed on a wait list.
*There is usually movement in the classes, but it varies from year to year.
* If you have questions please feel free to call or email us at any time. (425) 822-5079